Last modified: 22 May 2018
Adecco Group AG, and the Adecco Foundation, with registered address at Bellerivestrasse, 30, 8008 Zurich, Switzerland (âAdeccoâ, âweâ or âusâ) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Policy (together with other documents referred to herein) describes what personal data we collect from you and how we process your personal data.
If you do not wish to accept this Policy please do not continue to use the Website, App and registration flow.
You represent and warrant that you are of legal age.
Collecting and processing your Personal Data
We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
- If you use our online registration form to facilitate your participation, please note that fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory fields. We need this information to comply with your request. You promise to provide us with accurate, complete, and updated registration information about yourself. Other information or personal data you share with us is at your sole discretion. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We also may ask for health and medical information about you, what is strictly necessary to check your suitability to participate, where applicable, in the Win4Youth activities.
- We also may reuse the data we have from you in our systems. For example, your picture or any information we have from you related to previous events or from other Adecco business activities.
- Throughout the event, we may record videos, make pictures, and collect quotes of you. Adecco Group AG and the Adecco Foundation will use such material and information and can share it with the public by using traditional media (for example this website or an intranet) and social media to promote these activities and make publicity of the particular event. Any use by Adecco or third party will only be in a proper and adequate manner and will not be in a manner that may cause damage to your image or reputation.
- We may collect information on your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, content from surveys and contact forms and other communication data and the resources that you access. This information, for example, will make your visit to the Website easier in the future since we might suggest Content depending on the location you access the Website from.
- We also collect information of all users of the Website in aggregated form in order to provide us with a better understanding of the users of the Website as a group, but which does not contain personally identifiable information.
How we use your information
All this information (âyour dataâ) will be collected and handled by us for the following purposes:
- To facilitate your registration process, where applicable, for the events described in the website win4youth.com
- To help us create, publish, and improve Content most relevant to you.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website, when you choose to do so.
- To respond to your request or questions when you are contacting us. We will provide you the relevant information by email. Telephone and/or mail can be an option, but it is at our sole discretion to choose the communication system.
- To best tailor Content and resources according to your preferences.
- To ensure that the Content provided through the Website are presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
- To further develop and improve the Website and systems to better serve you.
We do not make any automated decisions solely on automatic processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
We will keep your information for the longer of the period required in order to meet our legal or regulatory responsibilities. Typically this is for two (2) years but it could be longer if it is required by applicable statutory retention laws.
Sharing with third parties
To facilitate our efficient use of your information, and to provide you with the content and/or resources, we disclose your information to third parties. However, this disclosure will only occur in the following circumstances:
- To suppliers, contractors and agents: From time to time we may engage or employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include the hosting of Website content, or the provision of certain features contained on the Website or on the App.These suppliers are:
– MODIS FRANCE with registered address at 22 AllÃ©e Alan Turing, 63000 Clermont-Ferrand, France for administrative functions associated to website and hosted by OVH with registered address at 2 Rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix, France and their respective subcontractors.
– Barranco BVBA for coordination and logistics task, with registered address at Begijnenstraat 50, 2800 Mechelen, Belgium.Such recipients will only have access to your personal information as required by them to perform their functions, and are not permitted to use such personal information for any other purposes. These recipients will be subject to confidentiality obligations.
- To other entities belonging to the Adecco Group (i.e. any companies directly or indirectly controlled by Adecco). A list of Adecco Group companies is included here https://www.adeccogroup.com/worldwide-locations/ including their suppliers, contractors and agents, which may be involved in the provision of the Website or the content, so that we can better serve you or, simply, to give response to your requests (e.g. when you use contact us forms).
- To government or law enforcement authorities if we determine in our sole discretion that we are under a legal obligation to do so.
IP addresses and cookies
We collect information about your computer, including (where available) your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our usersâ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify you or any individual.
If your computer is shared with other people, we advise that you do not select the âremember my detailsâ option when that option is offered by the Website.
Where your personal information is stored and processed.
As explained in the âSharing with third partiesâ paragraph above, we share your personal information with the following:
- Third party suppliers, contractors or agents: where we use a third party supplier, contractor or agent, your personal information remains under our control and we have controls in place to ensure your personal information is adequately protected.
- Other companies in the Adecco Group: we have entered into a groupwide arrangement to ensure your personal information continues to be subject to an adequate level of protection.
We endeavour to take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your personal information is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
Do we transfer your data outside of Switzerland?
Your personal information can be transferred and processed in one or more other countries outside of Switzerland. We shall only transfer your data outside Switzerland to countries which provide adequate level of data protection as defined by Swiss data protection law, or where the Adecco Group has put in place appropriate safeguards to seek to preserve the privacy of your information. Those countries include Belgium and Spain.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, you should be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Website or any third party; for this reason, any transmission is at your own risk. We will use strict operational procedures and adequate, technical and organizational security measures to prevent any unauthorised access, change, deletion or transmission of this personal information.
You are responsible for keeping your login details to the website safe, in particular the password that we have given you or that you have chosen. These login credentials are for your own use. You are not permitted to share your credentials or other account details with any other person(s).
Your rights. How you can access, correct and delete your personal information
Under applicable data protection laws, you have the following rights:
- Right to access and obtain a copy of your personal information: You are entitled to request confirmation whether we process any of your personal information. Where this is the case, you may have access to your personal information and to certain information about how it is processed. In some cases you can ask us to provide you with an electronic copy of your information.
- Right to correct your personal information: If you can demonstrate that personal information we hold about you is not correct, you can ask that this information is updated or otherwise corrected.
- Right to be forgotten/have data deleted: In certain circumstances you have the right to have your personal data deleted. You may make such a request at any time and Adecco will evaluate if your request should be granted, however this right is subject to any legal rights or obligations we may have to retain data.Â For situations where in accordance with the law, we determine that your request to have your personal information deleted must be granted, Adecco will do so without undue delay.
To exercise your rights, you can contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To the extent our processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing based on your consent before the receipt of such withdrawal.
You can also lodge a complaint about our processing of your personal information with your local data protection authority.
Changes to this Policy
The terms of this Policy may change from time to time. We shall publish any material changes to this Policy through appropriate notices either on this website or contacting you using other communication channels.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy are welcomed and should be addressed to Adecco Group AG, Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 ZÃ¼rich, Switzerland, email address:Â email@example.com
You can also contact our Data Protection Officer at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org