Become a Global Ambassador
If you’re a colleague or an associate at The Adecco Group, this is the time to put yourself forward to become a Win4Youth Ambassador.
Our Ambassadors are selected from hundreds of applicants all over the world to represent the Win4Youth programme and face the challenge of their lives. A group of 73 Ambassadors from around the globe will participate in the Olympic distance Triathlon in Lanzarote on the 27 October 2018, powered by Ocean Lava.
If you’re selected as an Ambassador, you’ll join a professional sports training camp in May 2018 and receive a detailed training plan and professional coach to prepare you for the challenge ahead. Previous Ambassadors tell us it’s a life-changing experience and one you don’t want to miss!
In 2018 we’re pleased to select three Ambassadors from our Associates. The application process is the same as for Adecco Group colleagues.
We evaluate applications based on performance in six areas:
- Strength of the motivational statement
- Total fundraised through local events
- Engagement with clients, associates and cross-functional colleagues
- Social media activity
- Number of people involved in locally organised Win4Youth events
- Your individual business performance.
You will be competing to become an Ambassador in 2018 against your local colleagues or those in your global business line (LHH, Pontoon).
Apply to be an Ambassador
To apply to be an Ambassador, you need to:
- Organise a local Win4Youth event
- Organise a charity event that will benefit Plan International
- Submit a motivational statement letter
Please get in contact with your local Win4Youth coordinator to get the application form. The application process starts on January 8th and ends on March 5th 2018. Good luck!
By becoming an Ambassador, you’ll also be able to join our growing Ambassador Alumni Network and be in with the chance to be our Global Champion. Find out more here.